You are here: Home page » Funny » Biker Quotes

Funny Biker Quotes

4 wheels move the body. 2 wheels move the soul!

Asphalt. The World's fastest Tattoo Remover.

Biker eat more bugs.

Chrome don't bring you home.

Does this bike make my butt look fast?

Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!

How you ride is what you get.

I am not a racer, but I can fly.

I do my flying on the ground.

Gray haired riders don't get that way from pure luck.

If it takes more than three bolts to hold it on, it's probably crucial.

If you can't get it going with bungee cords and electricians tape it's serious.

Is there life after death? Touch my bike and find out!

Keep the paint up, and the rubber down!

Keep your bike in good repair: Motorcycle boots are not made for walking

This is how we ride our motor bikes in lower Austria.

Save your ass, wear a helmet!

Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 120.

Loud pipes save lives!

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars with the saddle.

Move your ass, and you will free your mind!

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer: "horizons crossed".

To ride or not to ride? What a stupid question!

Warning: Objects seen in mirror are disappearing rapidly.

We can stop anytime. But who wants to?

Whatever it is, it’s better in the wind.

When life throws me a curve, I lean into it!

Winter is nature's way of telling you to polish.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.

More quotes for bikers at our German site